We’re well into 2014 but that didn’t stop us from taking stock of the fun, busy and quite eventful year that was. Here are a few highlights.
1. We got a few more new names. Wyde+Kennedy, W plus K, Weiden + Kennedy, to name a few.
2. This man broke his tooth eating a burger. No, really.
3. In a move that will ensure complete world domination, 2013 also saw us take over this visibly dark space with plans to make it our shiny, new studio.
4. Our Old Spice campaign became one of the top viewed commercials on YouTube.
5. The Air Force campaign helped attract record number of applicants.
6. We released another blockbuster for Royal Enfield’s Continental GT. Full campaign here
7. We continued to get asked about opening shop in Mumbai and Bangalore. We continued to say no.
8. Motherland got bigger.
9. WK EXP became a moving thing with no permanent space anymore. You might remember that it popped up in Lodhi Road earlier this year. It could well be in your city next.
10. And last but by no means the least, the year ended with the grand opening of Krispy Kreme near our office.
The year couldn’t have been better.